DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
High Performing Culture, creators of CultureWise™, the world’s first turnkey operating system for culture, is looking for a smart, take charge, get-it-done self-starter to “own” our digital marketing efforts. The Digital Marketing Specialist will plan, design, create, and deliver social media and digital advertising campaigns to support HPC’s services and products.
Duties and Responsibilities
Working closely with the CEO and Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll “take charge” of planning, development, design and execution of all social media and digital advertising campaigns
- Developing campaign strategies, plans and maintaining budgets
- Setting up landing pages through WordPress and HubSpot
- Day-to-day design and production of digital ads and dissemination of social media content
- Managing SEO and AdWords programs
- Managing site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting
- Researching new media outlets, sponsorships, and partnerships that can be leveraged to drive website traffic/leads and expand the CultureWise brand
- List segmentation and management of email communications to our database of contacts
Core Competency Requirements
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns
- Proven experience working a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications
- High level of proficiency with HubSpot, WordPress, Illustrator, Photoshop, Excel.
- Must be comfortable working in a virtual (work at home) position, with a minimum amount of supervision
- Must thrive in an environment that challenges you to take charge and “own” your role
- Must be inquisitive, eager to accept new challenges, willing to roll up your sleeves, and have a “get sh*t done” kind of attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma/certificate in digital marketing-related field
- 5+ years of experience in a hands-on digital marketing role
About High Performing Culture
The best way to understand who we are is to look around this website where you’ll learn about our company, our products, and the group of smart, innovative, funny (most of us), and hard-working people who created the best culture system on the planet.
High Performing Culture, creators of CultureWise™, the world’s first turnkey operating system for culture, is looking for a smart, take charge, get-it-done self-starter to “own” our Videography efforts. Do you have a serious passion for creating, crafting, and editing video? Is story-telling your gift to the world? Are you looking for a full-time position that allows you the opportunity to create multiple videos every month while pushing your creative limits? If so, then CultureWise might be a great choice for you.
As the videographer, your job will entail producing video content for our organization that aligns with the brand, mission, and goals of our company. As the visual storyteller for our company, you’ll be responsible for storyboarding, shooting footage and editing, managing creative assets, and maintaining all video equipment.
You will accomplish the bulk of the technical tasks related to production and post-production. These duties may include the transport, setup, and operation of equipment; and assisting with staging, set preparation, and dressing.
Under the direction of our Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll work closely with our Content Manager to execute projects from concept through completion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determining what camera equipment is necessary and obtain equipment if needed
- Transporting, setting up, and operating various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production
- Operating and maintaining proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Collecting b-roll footage, as well as interviewing appropriate staff and/or clients
- Assisting in the social-sharing of the video content
- Most commonly, you will be responsible for single-camera shoots
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Supporting the team throughout the production process, which may include finding interview subjects, creating graphics, and presenting to management
- Helping to sustain and guide video creative process
- Assisting in maintaining the video hosting platform and understanding best practices
- Assisting in developing interview questions and storyboards
- Staying up-to-date with all new technological advances (VR,AR, etc.)
- Proficient with Video Editing Software (Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro)
- Experience with Adobe After Effects or Motion are preferred
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator are a plus
- Proficient at storyboarding, scripting, and concepting
- Understand basic and advanced composition techniques
- Understand the fundamentals of branding
- Very detail oriented and able to identify quality issues in audio and video
- Must be comfortable working in a virtual (work from home) position, with a minimum amount of supervision
- Attention to detail, quick thinking, and a demonstrated proficiency in shooting video
- Proven experience in working with a team, with a mindset and goal in developing the best video content
- Ability to learn new skills and determine on-going learning opportunities for film techniques
- An open mind about video production, with the ability to make the our company’s video strategy a reality
- Owns the production process and does what it takes to make great content
- Self-starting and treats the brand as as your own
- Deals well with criticism and able to collect feedback easily
- Great communication skills and able to interview and make people comfortable
- Energetic and able to excite people to be on camera
- Looks at the content from the eye of the viewer to create the best experience
- Lifelong learner and able to identify new learning opportunities
Bonus Points if:
- You have contagious enthusiasm that makes others around you light up when you enter the room
- You are obsessed with improving your personal skills, learning every day, and embracing new technology (like AR, VR, etc.) as it developsYou love feedback and are a major team player
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and therefore treat the position as if it was your own company
- You’re awesome. And because you’re awesome, we absolutely want you to be a part of the team at CultureWise.
The best way to understand who we are is to visit our website: https://culturewise.com/ where you’ll learn about our company, our products, and the group of smart, innovative, funny (most of us), and hard-working people who created the best culture system on the planet.