Social Media Specialist
CultureWise is seeking a Social Media Specialist to manage organic social media calendars, posting, editing, and images, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Join a team of dynamic professionals working for a growth-focused organization designed to do one thing: help other companies build a world-class culture.
This is a part-time, hourly role that is 100% remote. This position has the potential to grow to full-time.
- Must have a basic understanding of Inbound Marketing (Inbound certification a major plus)
- Must have experience scheduling social media using HubSpot’s social media tool
- Must be able to adapt to the company’s ‘voice’ to create social content that reflects the brand
- Must be highly organized and attentive to detail
- Must be able to work independently, communicate well, and meet deadlines
- Must be knowledgeable in current social media trends and technologies, such as LinkedIn Lives and streaming content to social media platforms
- Must be able to create reporting within the company’s HubSpot account
- The ability to design social graphics utilizing the company’s brand standards is preferred
Interviews for this part-time position will be handled remotely. To apply, please submit your resume and examples of B2B social media feeds you’ve managed currently or in the past.
Apply for this position: