Each year, leaders from across the U.S. gather to discuss the most important initiative in business today: CULTURE.
The Annual CultureWise Summit provides an unprecedented opportunity to interact directly with owners and key executives of high-performing culture companies. You’ll deepen your understanding and practice of CultureWise, develop valuable new alliances, and share best practices that help strengthen your company’s competitive edge.
CULTUREWISE SUMMIT 2022 HIGHLIGHTS
CULTUREWISE SUMMIT 2023 HIGHLIGHTS:
- 3-Day conference: November 1-3, 2023
- Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square
- Sharing the best practices through breakout sessions
- Featured presentations that will help strengthen your culture:
Kent J. Wessinger, PhD, Principal Partner, Retention Partners
Reclaiming ACCOUNTABILITY with your younger workforce: Solving your workforce crisis.
Are you fearful that younger employees will leave if you hold them accountable for productivity? Fear is dismantling accountability, leaders are increasingly growing timid, and growth is being threatened. In this session we’ll focus on a model of accountability that attracts, engages, and retains the millennial workforce.
Mary K. Halpin, Leadership Consultant
Maximizing the Impact of Your Fundamentals Through the Employee Lifecycle
In this session, you’ll learn specific tools and techniques for leveraging your company’s Fundamentals through every stage of the employee lifecycle – from screening for cultural fit in the hiring process to integrating new employees into your company, developing them to grow a successful career and finally building them into your performance review process. We’ll even explore how your Fundamentals can be used in team and employee development as well as career pathing.
Lucas Tindell, Keynote Speaker
Creating & Leading an Emotionally Intelligent Culture
In this session, leaders will learn how self-awareness, self-control, empathy, and social skills impact company culture. This fun, interactive session will give participants a chance to process their own emotions while learning how to lead others when external factors are creating a negative environment.
- Lots of networking opportunities:
- Welcome reception and dinner on Wednesday (included)
- Group breakfast buffet Thursday and Friday (included)
- Group lunch on Thursday (included)
- $1,045 per person covers all meetings, workshops, welcome cocktail reception & dinner on Wednesday evening, daily buffet breakfast, and group lunch on Thursday.
- Hotel not included but room reservations for CultureWise Summit 2023, at the group rate of $269/night, can be made directly with Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square.
- 5% off for two or more registrations from the same company. Use coupon code “hpcs2023” at checkout.
- Registration can be transferred to another person at any time before the event
- Full refund, less $100 administrative fee, in the form of a credit for use towards CultureWise programs, products or services, within one year from the date of issue, if canceled up to 4 weeks before the event
- 50% refund, less $100 administrative fee, in the form of a credit for use towards CultureWise programs, products or services, within one year from the date of issue, if canceled between 2 and 4 weeks before the event
- No refunds if canceled less than 2 weeks before the event
Hotel reservations for CultureWise Summit 2023, at the group rate of $269/night, can be made directly with the Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square.
WELCOME RECEPTION & DINNER SPONSOR