Empower your team to get the most from your Fundamentals.
This half-day workshop is designed to teach managers and supervisors how to more effectively use the Fundamentals in their daily interactions with staff. The highly interactive session combines teaching with role plays and exercises that help participants to increase their competence by practicing the skills they’ve just learned.
The workshop, facilitated by one of our Leadership Coaches, covers such topics as:
- How to more effectively lead a Fundamental of the Week discussion to create greater engagement
- How to use listening skills to build deeper connections
- How to practice blameless problem-solving without sacrificing accountability
- How to reduce misunderstandings by setting clearer expectations
- How to use acknowledgment and appreciation to drive greater performance
LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP PRICING
Onsite Workshop Fee*
*Plus reimbursement of reasonable travel expenses.
Questions? We’ve got two ways to connect…